Saturday, April 12, 2008

T-Storms Galore


Wow, what an impressive light show God put on last night. I love to see the majestic way he shows us his creation. Big lightening bolts throughout the sky. Some looked like large electrical hands reaching out across the sky. Then the big claps of thunder. Sometimes I have to laugh as I think about those out there who hold onto the big bang theory of creation. I see one of those large flashes of lightening followed by a thunder boomer and think. Yep, God said so and BANG / Boom, it happened. Go God! Due to the electrical activity on Friday I was unable to post so consider this a Friday blog...late issued.. I went out on my front porch, after the bulk of the storm went by, and tried to take some pictures of the storms electrical power. One photo the lightening was so bright it looked like broad daylight. I mean you could see everywhere. Hopefully I will get the pictures uploaded and you can see them on the photo section to the left. Well, gotta go. Brunch is calling and I may even get to go the Clemson today with my son's to see the Tigers play their spring game. If the storms this morning will let up. If not, well let's just say I won't have to take that Benedril after all. Maybe we can go see Leatherheads instead. Just to be able to spend some time together. I can hear "Cats in the craddle", If you are old enough you understand the comment. More later, Pastor T.

No comments: