Thursday, April 17, 2008

Boy Oh Boy... What a couple of Days...


Sorry for not posting the last two days but it has been somewhat busy. Great news on "Aunt Lou" she is being released from the hospital on Friday. God has been using this for his Glory. People are talking about how God moved in this event. God's awesome power, grace and mercy has been noticed. To God be the Glory. This Sundays service is going to be one to remember. My question to you is, are you ready to forsake all to be a Soldier of the Cross? This Sundays service in the Soldiers of the Cross series is titled "Boot Camp". I can see Chief Surrency and Senior Chief Canon now, how I remember the day.... whew.. By the way..Wednesday night we covered the 44th through the 46th Chapter of Genesis so if you're missing Bible Study?You still have time to up and get involved. I also want to welcome back to the blog page my family and friends in California. One of these days I'm gonna get over there and ride that Harley. Especially since you are occupied with the pedal versions and marathon running. Gotta go and work on Sunday's service. Pray for us as we serve Christ. More later, Semper Fi!
Pastor T.

No comments: