Saturday, April 12, 2008

Death Valley Day



Today I spent the afternoon with my Son's, Josh and Jake at Clemson University for the spring game. White vs Orange. Jake and I drove over to Clemson and met Josh and his friends at the stadium. I even wore Orange, can you believe it? For a Georgia Fan like me that was a real feat. Bulldogs don't do orange well. With a dose of Benedril on board, orange Clemson Pep Band shirt and Navy Cap, off we went. I can't tell you who won the game. I was just glad to spend some time with Josh and Jake at the game. I even got to go on the field. That's something I have never been able to do at Sanford Stadium. I remember when my wife was a student at Clemson, bmf-umphe years ago. We went to some games with student tickets. Man it gets hot in that stadium. This time it was cool and rather pleasant. We had a young man named Ike Boyette, an American Missionary to the Philippines with us. He came with Jake and John. He was like myself. A Georgia fan. Ike hails from the Atlanta Georgia originally. A great day was had by all. Well time to go. I gotta get out of this orange before I go into Anaphlactic shock.

No comments: