Friday, May 9, 2008

Thursday Night.... happenings

Thursday Night: I had the pleasure of teaching at my Alma Mater, Savannah Valley Bible College, filling in for Dr. Sam Duncan. I taught from 2 Tim 2 the many facets of a believer. Son, Soldier, Athlete, Farmer, Worker, Servant and Vessel.

I was not aware the Bible College Classes were live on the Web, but found out that there are persons around the world who watch the classes. From Mexico to the Philippines. Had I know that I would have worn my Georgia Tie.

You can catch the audio of the Classes online at http://www.gbtemple.com/
and on Thursday nights the class is live in video from 7pm until over.

Savannah Valley Bible College is an Independent Baptist Bible College. I am an Alumni Member of the I-Ate-Ah-Tata-Pie fraternity. ;-)

No comments: