Saturday, May 17, 2008

Saturday Morning...




Well here it is Sat. Afternoon. After spending Friday evening at the Outreach ministry and working the Teddy Bear Clinic at AnMed I finally made to Shane's reception. I tried hard to make the wedding but I had to work longer than anticipated. I got to make the reception at Anderson University. What a lovely couple. I remember when he and Josh were in the 6th Grade and could not stand each other. He called my wife and I fat and Josh called his parents old. When I met Bryan Kernel, Shane's Dad, I said, You're Old and I'm fat and our kids can't get along. After that Shane and Josh were best bud's and Bryan, Diane and my wife became friends. Time sure flies by. Josh ended up with the Garter. Wedding bells can't be far off, can they?
At the reception he introduced my wife and I as Mom and Dad #2.
Congrats to the Newly Weds. Mr. and Mrs. Shane Thomas.

Friday nights crows was a little off however the Lord moved as one person came forward for prayer and persons came up and we prayed for her. If you missed the evening you really missed a good night. Mike from the Haven of Rest gave the message.
Get ready Sunday's coming.....

No comments: