Friday, March 28, 2008

Thanks for the lessons learned.

While studying through Proverbs I thought of my teachers that gave me good instruction. I learned something from all of them. These four teachers I have known all my life. ( left to right) Uncle Joe, Aunt Margaret, Dad, Aunt Barbara. They differ in life experiences but have each contributed to the person I am today. I heard Dr. Charles Stanley say once, "Dead noses can smell no roses." Allow me to hand out these roses of thanks to these four life teachers while their noses still work. Thanks for the lessons such as: sharing of yourself and blessings along with the Joy of Georgia Football, the Fox trot and many other dances, my mechanical abilities and bald spot and the ability to not worry about what people say or do and a place to speak my mind when I should have kept my mouth shut. You all know who gets what. Peace and Joy in Christ.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amen! Go Dawgs!