Monday, August 31, 2009

Testimony and Baptism on Sunday



(Photo) Pastor Ely Chano - Manilla Philippenes

Sunday Morning Amanda Wardlaw got baptized. Amanda accepted Christ a week ago at our outreach meeting in Homeland Park. Amanda gave a short testimony before she was baptized about where God brought her from. Her testimony is awesome. We are working on video taping her testimony for play right here on the Pastors Pen and also on our new blogspot that will be presented soon.

Pastor Ely Chano from the Philippenes also was with us to share how God is moving in Manilla. Pastor Ely gave a great message from the book of Daniel.

Another Great and Awesome thing about Sunday was 8 year old McKenzie. She was visiting with us and had her great uncle Brad if he would get me to speak to her. After service we got together on the front pew and she asked if she could get baptized. I asked her why she wanted to get baptized? She blew me away with her answer. She said that last week she came to know something. I ask her what was that something? She said that she knew she was a sinner and needed to get saved and wanted Jesus to come into her heart. We spoke for a few minutes as I explained baptism and what it means.

Needless to say, We are having another baptism Sunday Morning.
Praise the Lord - Amen.


Tuesday night is our outreach Bible Study at Spearmans Garage on US 29. Our fellowship there has grown to about 15 people. There is still room for more.

Friday Night - Labor of the Field 7pm. I will not be there this week as I have another committment. Gray Welch will head up our ministry part in my place.

Continue to pray for our service folks. My nephew Trey is still in Iraq and my neice Jessica is still in Afghanistan. Praying for our military and missionarys should be a daily thing and a constant thing.

Ken Stone is doing better after four bypasses and covets your prayers.
"Aunt Lou" Louise Powell request prayer as her cancer has returned and she is struggling with making some hard decisions.

This week is shaping up to be a very busy one for our ministry as well as for my secular job. I have a big decision coming up as far as the secular job is concerned.

Show no Fear - Sola Scriptura

No comments: