Saturday, August 22, 2009

God's table...

Have you ever sat and just looked at the dinner table?

As I look at mine I notice that it is void of food and settings.

I think of what God's table must be like.

I picture a large banquet table with all manner of foods and multitudes of people sitting all around it. As I look around I see a setting that is not occupied.
It's then I remember a passage of scripture that says, God does not desire for any to perish but for all to come to salvation. The i realize there is always a place available at the table. There is room for you at HIS table. Are you hungry? Ready to eat? Come to the masters house for he is preparing a supper and he wants you to attend. He has spared no cost. Matter of fact this supper cost heavens best.

"Come and dine the master calleth!"

No comments: