Sunday, May 24, 2009

A great big THANKS to

Alan Mitchell, JoBeth's brother who has been a great help to me during this busy time. He donated his time, truck and Race Care trailer to get the Tables, Chairs and other equipment needed to set this stuff up. He also volunteered to get this stuff back for me so I could take care of family and be able to assist in Ma Hadley's funeral on Tuesday. Also Gary Welch who is my Mens Ministry Director at Lakeview. He got started with Alan and I early with getting the stuff from NewSpring Church and Tri-County Rental in Easley to the Reception Site. Also all the guys in the wedding party graciously helped us set up and tear down the equipment and get the tables back tp NewSpring Church. Thanks to NewSpring for the use of the tables.

Lee McDermott was great and yes I told him to party like a rock star at the reception. Thanks Lee.

Eric Scott Band was a blast and their playing was off the hook.

Our DJ was great as well.

To all the guest... We hope you enjoyed yourself asbyou truly help make this day special.

No comments: