Sunday, July 27, 2008

Saturday Night Concert with Total Praise and Ivan Parker


What an awesome concert. $10.00 ticket cost per person 5 hours of singing, comedy and fellowship. Every year Total Praise has this concert at Pendleton High School. Ivan Parker has been a regular attendee. A very personable and caring individual. During this years concert I made many videos and took many pictures. My wife had her annual photo made with Ivan. During the 2nd half of the show while I was reviewing photos I erased the whole card. I lost all the good video and photos of the singers but most importantly I erased the photo of Ivan and JoBeth. Boy did she get mad. I left my seat to find Paul Wooten, He graduated school with me and is a former member of Total Praise. I asked him to get word to Ivan that I needed to get another picture made because I erased my wifes camera. Paul told me not to worry that Ivan would come back to the table area after the performance. He did and I told him my story. He laughed and said his son had done the same with his camea at an event not to long ago. Thanks Ivan for the photo. Great Concert. Thanks Paulette for getting there early and grabbing good seats. Sorry our friends Gary and Gina could not make it. What an Awesome concert.

No comments: