Monday, September 14, 2009

Urgent Prayer Request for Robert Watts, in UAB burn center...



Lisha Watts Maxwell is married to my Cousin Barry. Her brother Robert is severly ill. The last report I have is that his condition is deteriorating. He was transferred to UAB burn center within the last few hours.

Urgent Call for Prayer. Robert is 40 yrs old and married with 4 kids.
If you believe in prayer stop now and pray for him.

Jeremiah 33:3 "Call upon me and I will answer thee and I will show thee great and mighty things." Call upon God and believe in a miracle for Robert.

Show no Fear - Sola Scriptura

Our Father, we know from your word that Miracles happen when we believe, Father we Believe for Robert. As Jesus prayed, if it is possible, take this cup from him, but let not our will be done but your will. We believe you will do that which is right for Robert. Jehovah Jireh our God and Savior. Amen!

No comments: