Sunday, July 19, 2009

Back in the Saddle again..

After a short work week due a stay in the hospital for a suspected heart attack, and a heart Catherization, I am back in the saddle again. Having been sidelined for the last few days. Praise the Lord the Cath was good, no blockages. Symptoms and Blood work indicated minor heart attack. Doc does cath and says he was amazed that there were no blockages and can't explain the blood work results. I advised him, That the results ain't Odd, that's God.

I am preparing to get back to work on Monday. For all those and my Docs who want me to slow down, Don't worry I am going to work in some R&R time this week.

Since the heart cath on Thursday I have to be on light duty for a few days. Still Preached both services Sunday.

Schedule will still be tight through the week. 5 day Work week at AnMed Mon - Fri 8a to 4p, Monday night off, Tuesday outreach bible study 7pm to 9:30, Weds - Bible Study at LBC 7pm, Thursday 7pm Bible College SVBC, Friday 6:30-9:30 Outreach program in Homeland Park Cason Drive, Saturday - Partial Downtime ( Gotta cut the Grass etc.)
Study and prep time for messages as usual through out the week and for Sunday.

Vacation is coming and I will spend a few days in Savannah Ga at the beach or somewhere and do absolutely as little as possible. Ministry opportunities will be taken as presented.

Thanks for the Prayer from Aunt Judy and others who have called, visited etc. According to my nurse I broke the visitation record for Cardiac Stepdown while there as a patient. My last day it seemed about 60 people came to visit. My nurses last words were "go home so you can get some rest".

Good advise for tonight so.... Cya round....

If not, I'll see you in the rapture,

If YOU are ready when it comes.

No comments: