Thursday, June 11, 2009

Revival services went well......



Services went through Friday night but I lost my voice. 1 week with Tab Scarborough and I am sounding like him. Great services.. Thanks to to Willie for the awesome work on the sound system and for all those who came out to worship with us. Little is much when God is in it. The meeting at the meeting which was held at Lou and Perry's:) was one of the greatest portion of the fellowship. We were able to share Christ and share with a few people who were around us listening to the good news of Jesus Christ. Thanks Pastor Scarborough for inviting me to come and preach this week revival. Friday Nights Labor of the Field and Soldiers of the Cross will be back on my schedule starting this week. I won't be able to sing or preach this week but I will be there to share my support and speak one on one as God opens the doors. Saturday 8a.m., brothers meet at LBC to start the great train project. Blueprints are in. We will once again improvise adapt and overcome each challenge facing us as we endeavor to change LBC sanctuary into a train station. Standby for the Boomerang Express. All Aboard....

No comments: