Monday, March 30, 2009

a response to a comment on alcohol consumption..

In reference to a comment about my religion, morals and intelligence.
It is not wise for a person whose statement before their comment begins: "a comment on a web site I ran across when I decided to get drunk".... to bring into question religion, morals and intelligence. Come on man are you kidding me?
For the record I gave up religion a long time ago. The very day I began a relationship with Jesus Christ. You should read the story of Nicodemus in the New Testament. a religious man who found out it was about a relationship with the Savior that makes all things new. My prayer is for you to experience a real relationship with Jesus Christ. Once that happens you won't have to decide to get drunk to forget, justify or make your problems less a burden.

No comments: